Viewshare is a global virtual tour space that anyone with a camera can contribute to.
It's a way to share physical spaces online, which others might not be able to visit in person. The idea comes from the first principles of graph theory in computer science.
Explore right away, or read the Frequently Asked Questions.
Featured viewspaces to explore now
Bowen Gardens during pandemic by example
During the 2020 pandemic, a peaceful stroll through a park is one of the only forms of outdoor leisure available.
This viewspace was put together in an afternoon using photos taken over a period of 10 minutes.
To protect the privacy of people who were not following the current social distancing ...
Camberwell, Victoria, 3124, Australia, Earth. [Created: 2020-04-13 | Updated: 2020-05-03]
Test room by daniel
Just an empty room with a few viewpoints.
Earth. [Created: 2020-06-26 | Updated: 2020-07-19]
Elevated view of Canberra by example
A 360 degree panoramic view of Australia's capital city, consisting of photographs taken from the observation deck of Telstra Tower on a clear winter's day, a few years ago.
Telstra Tower, Black Mountain summit, Black Mountain, Australian Capital Territory, 2601, Australia, Earth. [Created: 2020-04-16 | Updated: 2020-05-03]
- Take photographs of different views from various viewpoints.
- Organise your photographs and put them on the web in a location of your choosing.
- Use Viewshare to link your online photos together into an immersive viewspace that visitors can navigate virtually.
- Share physical spaces online.
- Boost the profile of your venue or shop by letting clients explore your space remotely.
- Renting out an apartment? Why not allow interested people to fall in love with your place without them leaving home?
- Capture a meaningful place to revisit when you can't be there.
Read the Frequently Asked Questions to learn more.